FTI is a not-for-profit, membership based organisation that was incorporated in 1971 and is one of the oldest screen resource and development centres in Australia. FTI strongly encourages all people involved in the local screen community to become an FTI member and support the organisation that exists to service the independent screen sector in Western Australia.
Purchase a membership online, call us on 9431 6700 or download a membership form and post it in.
As an FTI member you will receive the following benefits:
- Discounts to all FTI screenings and special screen industry events including the WA Screen Awards
Discounts on all Professional Development short courses and masterclasses.
Free professional training with FTI's Professional in Residence
Discounts on Luna Cinema tickets
FTI Wine Club- discounts on Happs wine orders (18+ members only)
As well as:
- Access to FTI’s Screen Production Support Services
- Eligibility to apply for the One Off Members’ Production Fund (OOMPF)
- Weekly FTI E-vent electronic newsletters providing information on local industry news and upcoming events
- Voting rights at FTI Annual General Meeting and eligibility for the FTI Board
And most importantly:
BY SUPPORTING FTI YOU GET A STRONG INDEPENDENT FILM COMMUNITY AND A SECURE INDUSTRY FOR EMERGING SCREEN ARTISTS
MEMBERSHIPS (incl GST)
$38.50 Concession (H/C or Pension Card)
$16.50 Media Student (Student ID) / Minor (under 18 years, non-voting)